- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
Dr Salaria is an Australian Trained Orthopaedic Surgeon with over 25 years of orthopaedic experience, comprising formal and informal training, fellowships and private practice consulting, in Australia, USA and India.
Dr Salaria completed his training with the Royal Australian College of Surgeons and Australian Orthopaedic Association in Newcastle between 2008 and 2012.
Following this, Dr Salaria completed his spine surgery fellowship at the University of California Irvine Medical Centre, United States and returned to Newcastle/ Maitland in 2012. Prior to that, he completed a Spine Fellowship at the Royal Brisbane Hospital. He has also completed a Hip and Knee Arthroplasty as well as Upper Limb Fellowships (2001) in Melbourne.
Dr Salaria is a member of the Australian Orthopaedic Association, Royal Australian College of Surgeons, North American Spine Society (International Member) and American Orthopaedic Surgeon Association (International Member).
His areas of specialty include:
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Spine Decompression & Fusion
- Anterior Spine fusion
- Anterior Minimal Invasive Total Hip Replacement
- Robotic and Patient Specific Instrumented Partial & Total Knee Replacement
- FRACS, FAOA, MS
- 173 Chisholm Rd Maitland Private Hospital, Suite 3, Medical Centre 1 Ashtonfield, NSW 2323 Australia
Phone: 02 4934 2955Fax: 02 4934 2743